Very minor delay

Adding content row support to the Content manager is proving a little more complicated than intended, there are several quite complex view helpers that generate the web page view, to add row support I need to efficiently inject something before the view helper calls and the template output.

I’ve got the design sorted on paper but it will take a few days to put in place, whilst I’m jumping in and out of the view helpers that build the web page and the models for the content item data I’m going to tick off a few refactoring tasks that have been bugging me.

In the mean time I have started releasing the high level specification for Dlayer, you can read it here on this site, it will catch up with the alpha over the next couple of months and then either match it or be slightly ahead as I release new features.